Estimated Delivery 7 to 9 Days
Tracking number available in 3 days time.
Julius JA - 388 Leather Analog Couple Quartz Watch Luminous Pointers
- Julius JA - 388 leather luminous analog quartz watch for lovers and couple.
- Square case and round dial design, and rhinestone scales in three / six / nine / twelve o'clock, make the the watch unique.
- Imported Japan quartz movement, keep precise time.
- Alloy case and stainless steel back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
- Leather band for comfortable wearing.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- Easy operation, just one button to set time.
- 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it, not for diving or swimming.
- Marked Julius logo in the buckle, strap and its back cover.
- Exquisite workmanship, high quality and worthy for you to own one.
- A great timekeeper for you and your partner, the unique proof belonging to both of you.
Watches categories: Couple tables
Watch style: Fashion
Shape of the dial: Round
Movement type: Quartz watch
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Band material: Leather
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water resistance : 30 meters
Package weight: 0.096 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 7.9 x 1.7 cm / 9.83 x 3.10 x 0.67 inches
The male watch band dimension (L x W): 2 cm / 0.79 inches
The male watch weight: 0.040 kg
The male watch size (L x W x H): 24 x 4 x 0.7 cm / 9.43 x 1.57 x 0.28 inches
The female watch band dimension (L x W): 1.3 cm / 0.51 inches
The female watch weight: 0.025 kg
The female size (L x W x H): 21.7 x 2.9 x 0.6 cm / 8.53 x 1.14 x 0.24 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Julius JA - 388 Leather Couple Quartz Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.